Lunyazi (Wireless Local Loop)
Lunyazi is a wireless system that enables customers to be connected to normal voice telephony and internet services on dial-up.
A customer has to fill-in a application form that is obtainable from Telecentres and/or SwaziPost offices countrywide.
How it Works:
It provides all telephony services exactly like an ordinary telephone. However it has the following advantanges:
- Quality internet services (data)
- Low fault rates
- Speed service provision
Types of Customer Units:
- Lunyazi One- One telephone line is provided for voice only.
- Lunyazi OneD- One telephone line is provided that allows for voice usage or internet connection at 64 kbps.
- Lunyazi Two- Two telephone lines are provided for voice only.
- Lunyazi TwoD- Two telephone lines are provided for voice and an internet connection at 64 kbps.
- Lunyazi Four- Four telephone lines are provided for voice usage. For business customers, these lines can be linked to a PABX.
- Lunyazi Plus- Provides one telephone line and is suitable for Payphones (callbox) and Spaza phones.
- Lunyazi 2Plus- Provides two telephone lines and is suitable for Payphone and Spaza phones.
- Supercharge Lunyazi- Provides an ISDN at 144 kbps.