Umkhululi Ekhaya is a prepaid service for residential customers. The prepaid calling card is similar to the existing Umkhululi but with extra features such as hearing balance, redial and making a new call without having to redial a long sequence of numbers. For the prepaid phone, a voucher will be used to recharge your telephone account and this reduces the chances of losing your money.
Benefits of having Umkhululi Ekhaya:
- Peace of mind (no surprise monthly bills)
- Direct dialling without re-entering card number/PIN number
- Remote recharging
- Free voicemail
- Free credit balance checks
- No credit vetting or checks for new customers
- Customer changeable password
- Minimised down time
- Minimised congestion
To recharge a telephone:
- Dial access code 116 and follow voice prompts.
To make a call using Umkhululi Ekhaya:
- Dial access code 115 and follow voice prompts.